At a health food store a nurse is picking up some items to give to the customer. One of the customers grew impatient and a fight broke out. During the fight a mind reader showed up who read the fighters minds in order to figure out what they were angry about. Not only were both of the fighters angry about an over patient line but about personal issues. For example the fighter who started the fight was mad that he was going to miss his anniversary because of the fight and the other fighter was mad that he was going to miss his old fathers funeral. The mind reader then broke the fight and helped both of them calm down as both men decided to skip shopping at the health store for today and take care of their personal issues instead. The mind reader was the nurse who sighed a great deal of relief and went back to work.
Nicholas Mocalis 2-14-18 ENGL M10A Professor Bradford Experiment #7 (Jenny Prime, a female astronaut enters the center of the spaceship) Jenny: Oh! (She spots a male stowaway with black hair and a modest body build) Jenny: (V.O) He seems attractive but I do no know who he is and why he is on the spaceship? (The stranger then notices Jenny and starts to walk up to her) Jenny: (V.O) I do not know who he is and he is coming up close to me. Should I say hello? Should I say I love him? I do not know? The Stranger: Can you help me find a bathroom because I need a shower. (Assuming that the stranger needs help Jenny shudders nervously) Jenny: Do you need help in there? I also want to know your name. The Stranger: Not until I am done sho...
Ending to the Great Sky War: As the war between the Eagles of the White Sky and the Dragons of the Red Volcanoes finally came to an end both sides went to the negotiation table. As both leaders at the negotiation table started the terms the King of the Eagles went forward and said "In order to prevent the suffering of our two sides we must agree to divide this land. Now Dragons we will give you 50% of the Green Woods beyond your territory if you agree to giving us the other 50%". "That is OK but we need a barrier to divide the land so that we will not come into conflict ever again." said the King of the Dragons. "It is settled then which means that this unoccupied land will have the resources to build both of our kingdoms without the needless bloodshed that occurred before but we can still trade on a minor level" said the King of the Eagles. "I will agree so now that both of our kingdoms have settled this we will now shake our claws" said the ...
Experiment #1
ReplyDeleteAt a health food store a nurse is picking up some items to give to the customer. One of the customers grew impatient and a fight broke out. During the fight a mind reader showed up who read the fighters minds in order to figure out what they were angry about. Not only were both of the fighters angry about an over patient line but about personal issues. For example the fighter who started the fight was mad that he was going to miss his anniversary because of the fight and the other fighter was mad that he was going to miss his old fathers funeral. The mind reader then broke the fight and helped both of them calm down as both men decided to skip shopping at the health store for today and take care of their personal issues instead. The mind reader was the nurse who sighed a great deal of relief and went back to work.